To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s). Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
Grab your discounted SONOFF Smart Home WIFI Wireless Temperature Humidity Thermostat Sensor Probe while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The SONOFF Smart Home WIFI Wireless Temperature Humidity Thermostat Sensor Probe can monitor and set temperature and humidity through the support of the latest version of the eWeLink app. This means, you can create chains of simple conditional statements and they can be used with temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021) to collect data.
The device supports connecting to three kinds of temperature and humidity sensors: AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021.
This device is perfect to work with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier. Please note that this version does not have 433 RF functions.
Sonoff TH16 can work as a Sonoff when without connecting to sensors. But compared to Sonoff, Sonoff 10/16 is safer, emits less radiation, is bigger in size, and can be easily operated.
This new version of Sonoff TH device supports two power supply specifications and comes with a preset temperature and humidity range. When temperatures and humidity of the environment fall into a certain range, it will automatically turn on or turn off connected devices.
Data collected can be shared with other ITEAD smart home devices (Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, Slampher, smart socket, etc.) under your account, thus other devices can use the data to control connected appliances. You can also use these data to check trends on your power consumption.
SONOFF Smart Home WIFI Wireless Temperature Humidity Thermostat Sensor Probe Features:
- Supports 90~ 240V AC input
- Support max 10A input
- Power: 3500W(16A)
- Support fast configure SSID and password connection through APP
- Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP
- Support setting countdown, single and repeat timing tasks
- Support real-time temperature and humidity displaying
- Support 3 temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021) Support preset temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Support group management, scene, smart scene
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
- A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
- WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
- Support cloud OTA upgrade
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP mode
- Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
- Operating temperature range: -40℃~125℃
- 1 x Thermostat Module
- 1 x Si7021 Temperature Humidity Sensor Probe